We love Christmas! And we love our wonderful PEP fans… So this year we’re celebrating our favourite time of year and helping you out with the Christmas shopping, keeping the kids entertained and getting ready to party with 12 days of fun and giveaways!
The famous 12 Days of Christmas start on Christmas day but we’re too excited to wait that long! We’re starting the party early with our very own 12 Days of PEP beginning on the 7th December!
On each of the 12 days, one of our lucky PEP fans will win a £50 PEP&CO voucher to get stocked up with Christmas goodies, stylish essentials and great gifts.
Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the draw must be at least 18 years old and resident in England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. The Promoter reserves the right to request identification to verify the Winner’s eligibility to enter.
- Employees of Pepkor UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The Prize is one £50 voucher on each day from 7th to the 17th December 2017 and one £100 voucher on the 18th December 2017. Vouchers can be spent at any Poundland store on PEP&CO products. The vouchers are NOT eligible in PEP&CO stand-alone stores.
- There is one method of entry:
- Follow the daily prize draw link provided on the PEP&CO Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pepandco or the PEP&CO Instagram page at: https://www.instagram.com/pepandco.
- Complete the above form fully and hit submit.
- The opening date for the competition is 9am on Thursday 7th December 2017, and the closing date for entries will be 11.59pm on Monday 18th December 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and your entry will not be counted. The calendar date that entrants complete the form on will determine which day’s prize draw has been entered, up to the closing time and date.
- One entry per person, per day is permitted. Entrants can complete the form on each of the 12 days. Entrants will only be eligible to win on the calendar days they have completed the form.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The winners will be selected at random. Winners will be notified by email and will need to respond with their full postal address in order to have their prize sent to them.
- Winners from entries received from 7th to the 12th December 2017 will be selected and notified on Wednesday 13th December 2017.
- Winners from entries received from 13th to the 18th December 2017 will be selected and notified on Tuesday 19th December 2017.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner of the prize voucher will be able to redeem at the Poundland store of their choice (the voucher is not eligible in stand-alone PEP&CO Stores).
- Winners vouchers will be sent their voucher via Royal Mail Signed For delivery.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- All winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 12 Days of PEP, Oak House, 2nd Floor, Central Park, Watford, Herts WD24 4PH.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Pepkor UK Retail Ltd (company no 9288913) whose registered office is at Oak House, 2nd Floor, Central Park, Watford, Herts WD24 4PH.