Want to suggest a new store location? Head here!
Have a question or query? We may already have an answer for you in our FAQs. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, and need to get in touch, please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can reach us by phone on 03330 051 660 Monday-Friday from 8:00-20:00 and Saturday-Sunday from 9:00-18:00 or by email at [email protected]
We’re continually looking at how we can improve our products and services to make a difference to you and our business, and we rely on your feedback to help us get it right. So if you’ve got something to share, we’d love to hear from you.
How do I return an item?
We hope you are completely satisfied with your PEP&CO purchase but if you’ve changed your mind, we will happily provide an exchange or refund based on our policy below:
- If you return the item within 28 days of purchase and show us proof of purchase, we can offer a refund.
- All items (unless faulty, see below) must be returned in their original packaging and in new condition, suitable for resale.
- If you can’t present proof of purchase, we will offer an exchange to the value of the product’s current price.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on pierced jewellery or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed, unless they are faulty.
- Underwear is returnable as long as unworn and all barcode tags are attached.
- Confectionery, beauty and baby goods must be unopened
- Outside of 28 days, we may be able to offer an exchange to the value of the product's current price, as long as all other return criteria are met and in line with your statutory rights.
*Proof of purchase:
- Valid till receipt detailing the item and transaction.
- Bank, building society or credit card statement (printed paper version).
What if a product is faulty?
In the unlikely event that you purchase an item from PEP&CO and it’s not up to your standards, or doesn’t match the description, you can return it. Just bring it back to store with your proof of purchase and we’ll exchange it or give you a refund using your original payment method.
Where are PEP&CO stores located?
Use our Store Locator
to view all PEP&CO store locations.
Does PEP&CO sell gift vouchers?
At this time PEP&CO does not offer gift vouchers, but check back soon!
Can I buy online?
At this moment in time, we're concentrating on getting it right in our stores. We'll keep coming back and assessing whether the time is right for an online store, but it's not currently in our short term plans.
How do I apply for a job at PEP&CO?
All of our current job vacancies are listed in the Careers section of our website.
Where does PEP&CO source its product from?
Sourcing in the right way is very important to us and we know it’s important to customers. We have suppliers from the UK & EU along with South, East and Southeast Asia. We insist that every supplier agrees to a code of behaviour that aligns with the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) base code.